Directives according to which we carry out certification for CE marking:
- Directive 2009/49/EC Safety of toys
- Directive 92/42/EEC Hot-water boilers
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 Construction Products (CPR)
(ex-Directive 89/106/EEC Construction products (CPD Directive)
- Directive 93/42/EEC Medical devices (Directive MDD)
- Directive 2014/34/EU Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Applicable from 20 April 2016. (ex-Directive 94/9/EC ATEX)
- Directive 89/686/EEC Personal protective equipment (Directive PPE)
- Directive 2006/42/EC Machinery (Directive MD)
- Directive 2014/33/EU Lifts and safety components for lifts. Applicable from 20 April 2016. (ex-Directive 95/16/EC Lifts)
- Directive 2014/68/EU Pressure equipment. Applicable from 19 July 2016. (ex- 97/23/EC PED Directive)
- Directive 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility. Applicable from 20 April 2016. (ex-2004/108/EC Directive EMC)
- Directive 2014/35/EU Electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits. Applicable from 20 April 2016. (ex-2006/95/EC Low voltage (Directive LVD).
- Directive 2014/29/EU Simple pressure vessels (SPVD). Applicable from 20 April 2016 (ex-2009/105/EC SPVD Directive)
- Directive 2009/142/EC Appliances burning gaseous fuels (GAD Directive)
- Directive 2014/53/EU Radio equipment. Applicable as of 13 June 2016. (ex-1999/5/EC R&TTE Directive)
The above-mentioned New Approach Directives are provided for affixing of the CE mark on the products (CE marking).
Individual EU Directives are not provided for affixing of the CE mark. These Directives are:
- Directive 2001/95/EC General Product Safety (GPSD)
- Directive 94/62/EC Packaging and packaging waste
- Directive 2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS)
- Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 Cosmetic products
Almost all directives require the involvement of an independent certification body to verify compliance.
We have a team of experts with relevant qualifications in the field of each of the Directives. Our specialists will provide you with the necessary qualified assistance at all stages of product certification.